Monday, July 25, 2016

Graduation and New Job!

It took me 5 long years of hard work, pain, blood, sweat and tears (literally) to get to this moment, and it's finally happened. I graduated!


It might have taken me a little longer than the rest of my peers, but I finally made it to the end and I'm bloody proud of myself!
I remember when I first started university; I couldn't wait to make it to the end and wear that stiff, square, odd-looking graduation hat.


I know I stumbled along the way, but I'm so proud of my journey because it has made it all the more worthwhile.
I've accomplished what I set out to do - attain a degree in Pharmacy. Hey I even got a prize at the end!



I'm now about to embark on a new chapter of my life and I'm filled with a bajillion feelings. Excitement. Nervousness. 
I'm just buzzing with so many feelings and I can't wait to carry on this journey to finally make my parents and myself proud.
I start my new job today - OK I still work in the same place, but my role is different. I'll be a pre-registration pharmacist. One step closer to becoming a qualified pharmacist. Someone with a lot of responsibility. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that responsibility yet.


I know I've been pretty hit-and-miss this year with the blog, I mean I've had all these great ideas for posts that are just sitting in my draft folder because I haven't had the time to write anything down, but it was a sacrifice I'm glad I made.
I'm just excited to start this new chapter of my life. To not look back on the hard times, but instead look to the future. I've discovered a new burst of energy. Motivation to do so much more. To push myself to be the best I can be, and I think it would be an awesome thing to be able to record it all on the blog, as a journey of self-discovery.
Jeez, I can come up with some corny lines eh?


SHARE:

No comments

© Confessions of Cue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig